Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Chi Vs.Solia hair straighteners...and a good blowdryer?

i need a hair straightener.....idk what to choose from..i have thick kinda curly hair.... and something that comes with extras stuff etc...plus good blowdryers?Chi Vs.Solia hair straighteners...and a good blowdryer?
I have very naturally curly hair and I use the Conair Nano Silver ($40 at Target) to blow dry with the attachment that concentrates the flow of air. It also comes with a straightening attachment and a diffuser. Great blow dryer! And I have tried them all.





I use the Chi straightening iron, on a low setting. It still smoothes the hair out but doles out less damage.





In case you are interested. I use John Freida Weather Works creme (and only that) on my hair when wet, then round brush with the blowdryer in sections.





It seems countereffective but I think it works better with less product and less heat on the hair... gives you more flow and life to your locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment