Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Help I don't know which hair straightener to buy?

I can get either the VS Goddess, the Babyliss Pro ceramic titanium etc, the VS You Curl, Remington Nano Gold, or the VS Glide. I have no idea which is best! Can somebody help me out??Help I don't know which hair straightener to buy?
i haven't heard of any of those but one that i would personally like to try myself is the instyler as seen on tv. and it doesn't do as much damage as a flat iron would and it can also be used as a curling iron. so its pretty much a straightner and curling iron in one.Help I don't know which hair straightener to buy?
I recomend babyliss pro ceramic titanium. my mom has it and ive used it a couple times. 10x better than my remington, and it straightens really nice with minimum damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment