Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Looking to buy a Chi or Solia Hair Straightener?

Hello,


I'm looking for a chi or solia hair straightener, and I want to buy it from folica.com. The only problem I have is that I live in Ontario, Canada. Can anybody tell me how much the total will be for this straightener!


The straightener is $76.50 (its a solia)


+14.15 for shipping


so 91.45.


But I dont know how much that is translated into Canadian $$$. Plus the American taxes, and that thing you have to play to but things in the US and bring them over the border into Canada (its called ';duty'; i think). lol ;)





Thanks,


Good Luck Answering! %26lt;3Looking to buy a Chi or Solia Hair Straightener?
I would go with the Solia. I have it and love it, and it's probably cheaper then the Chi, even with weird payments for the different country.Looking to buy a Chi or Solia Hair Straightener?
solia cause if you look on folica.com on the chi page. at the top it says chi vs solia and it shows solia has many advantages. and i love the solia also

No comments:

Post a Comment