Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Solia Hair Straightener?

Is it good for thick, course hair?


I'm thinking about getting one.


I really need a straightener, badlySolia Hair Straightener?
i love my solia, my favorite one i've tried yet. its my first like porfessional one before i tried revlon or conairs.. but this one has been lasting me a while now %26amp; its durable. mine was $135 but very worth it.. i have intense thick waves %26amp; curls.. heats up good, can crank it to 450 degrees, i don't even bake cookies that hot. but yea it works awesome.





it seems to me usually with straighteners and stuff you get what you pay for.Solia Hair Straightener?
hmm honestley go with a pual mitchell


they may be pricy but work wonders


or a bedhead


those are good to
I was considering purchasing this one, but I went ahead and instead bought Sedu Hair Straightner, my hair is very very thick and I have lots of it, its wavy as well. I bought it about 3 years ago, and its still works better than ever :)
Solia works great for me. Chi fried my hair (Chi has no temperature control)
i'm not sure but the best straighteners out there would have to be either a chi straightener or a sedu flat iron. the work wonders on thick frizzy hair! they are a little pricey,but they last forever t=so it's worth it in the long run. good luck! :-)
uhh yea it's good but i'd get teh fhi it's great and it's perfect for black hair i red on foilica.com im getting one in the mail soon =] here's the link to the fhi


http://www.folica.com/FHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1鈥?/a>
The Sedu is expensive, but it works great! It also has a two-year warranty, unlike the Chi which has one year. In addition, I have heard the Chi shorts out after about 6 months. This complaint appears to be the only problem of the Chi.
yes its great
no! get a chi, and make sure you buy the spray that goes with it to protect your hair..chi's can range from 80-200 dollars, but there are discounted sites online like folica.com that is where i got mine
I don't use Solia, but I use Revlon, and what's good about it is that there's temperature control so no matter what kind of hair you have, it can adjust. It is also good for wet hair, because you can adjust it as well. I bought it at a department store for $28, and it works fine with wet or dry hair, coarse or thin. ;]
idk about solia but the CHI is the best ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment