Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Which hair Straighteners to buy?

I want to get some new hair straighteners but I do not want to pay out for pricey GHDs or CHIs. Is there any slightly cheaper ones anyone can suggest getting?Which hair Straighteners to buy?
Argos do some good ones, used to use theres before GHDSWhich hair Straighteners to buy?
Babyliss hair straighteners are really good, and do a perfect job at straightening your hair which will last the whole day. I didnt want to pay that much for ghd's either and i think babyliss hair straighteners are just as good if not better!
I use babyliss and they are really good. They also have good customer service, I dropped mine on the floor and they unfortunately broke, but i sent a message to the babyliss manufacturers and they sent me a brand new set of the newest edition. It's really good! And not too pricey.
Babyliss or Nicky Clarke Are Great And Even Tescos! Tescos Are Actually really Good
I have a conair one that I love!! Look at bed bath and beyond.. they also have coupons 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment