Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Which Hair Straighteners To buy for long, thick, wavy hair?

Hey Guys,





so Ive had these pretty good cheapish hair straighteners over a year and yesterday the ceramic part chipped off so its kinda unusable, tomorrow im going to buy some new straighteners but most of them don't work on my thick, long, wavy layered hair :/ GHD's work so good but I cant get money out of my bank and my parents arent going to pay 拢99 for some, so im stuck on which straighteners to get :( Anybody know some pretty good ones for everyday use? Are Remington ones any good? How about Nicky Clarke ones? Toni %26amp; Guy (works wonders on my brothers short v. curly hair)?My hair is fairly thick and very wavy (not in a nice way) its just below my shoulder blade and i have a full fringe :)





Also is it better to get ceramic or the metally type ones? and digital or the basic on and off ones?





Thanks xWhich Hair Straighteners To buy for long, thick, wavy hair?
my hair is long, thick, and wavy. I have two straighteners


one is the 1 inch ceramic bed head. (it's pretty and blue)


and my other is a CHI and they work amazinggg





My Chi was $150


and i seriously got my bedhead at walgreens for $60Which Hair Straighteners To buy for long, thick, wavy hair?
You can get CHI straightener. CHI straightener works perfect and its cheaper as well. You can get CHI straightener from $79.99 to $99.99
I own a Sedu and I really like it.. It makes my hair really nice, soft, and silky.





I've heard that the Remington Silk therapy works really well too.. maybe you can search around and try that out?





Try to get a straightener whose plates are at least 1.5 inch.. the 1'; is better for curling and people with short-medium hair.





Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment