Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Do solia hair straighteners work well?

i'm really looking for a good hair straightener i've been through a few different ones and after a little while of using them i don't like them anymore. so right now i'm looking at the solia limited pink one and another one of the solia brand and wondering if they work real good.? i don't want to spend $85 on something that's not going to work and then have to go on another hunt for a better one. please give me your opinions on solia hair straighteners! (:Do solia hair straighteners work well?
I heard that Solia's work well but die after like a year, sometimes even a week. If you want a flat iron thats good for your hair, wont die, and actually straightens it, get the one in the link. I use it and it straightens my tick curly hair. I bought it from my salon for 125.00. Good luck, hope i helped!





http://www.folica.com/Paul_Mitchell_P_d5038.html

No comments:

Post a Comment