Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Confused on which hair straightener to buy?

So basically I have a old cheap Revlon hair straightener that always leaves wave in my hair. I naturally have thick long african american hair. I don't know if i should buy a chi, sedu, ghd, solia or what?


Can anyone help me?Confused on which hair straightener to buy?
chi turbo 2inch on a higher setting for thicker hair i seuggest starting on a middle setting if that ddnt work try a higher setting (mine needs it) try regis designline get it pressed (works with my hair and is alcohol based so it will stay straight longer) and start at the back bottom section about 1 to 1 and a half inches thich n work ur way to the top front use a comb if u can lol (sometimes i cant) and also leave ur conditioner in alittle longer than usual to rehydrate also i dnt reccomend doing it more than once a week hope i helpedConfused on which hair straightener to buy?
It all depends on what hair you have. I have a chi, and i don't really like it. It makes my hair VERY thick. I now use an fhi that used to be sold at target, but you can probably get from salons or cosmetic stores. It works amazing, though. My hair stays straight for the whole day, and I live in florida, where it's VERY humid. There are probably better straighteners out there, but i haven't really used many different kinds. I also have naturally wavy/straight hair...





My friend who has THICK THICK THICK, curly hair uses a conair which makes her hair super straight, but frizzy on top.
Definitely the Chi. I've had the Chi for several years now %26amp; im never disappointed. I can straighten, curl, %26amp; flip out my hair in ah matter of short time. I totally recommend it it's the best straightener out there %26amp; it does not leave any wave marks!





Good Luck on your decision!





http://pinkchistraightener.com/images/bl鈥?/a>
http://andis.factoryoutletstore.com/deta鈥?/a>





I've had this for 3 years and my hair is perfect every time
Chi. thats the best %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment