Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Which hair straightener to buy?

I've already decided which one i'm getting butt..


should i get the one with adjustable temperature...


OR


the one without temperature control [it goes upto 430 degrees] and is 25$-30$ CHEAPER.!


Everything else is exactt the same..


I mean does it really matter..??? I'm gonna be using TreSemme Heat Protecter.


I really cant spend too much money on a straightener.. but if the temperature thing really matters i'll have to...


I'd prefer if i didnt have to actually :\ but...Which hair straightener to buy?
I think you may be embelishing how high the temperature goes on the straightener without temperature control. If you were to use a straightener at 430 degree's to your hair it would catch on fire easily. And if it doesnt it would damage your hair super badly. My advice to you is i would go with the straightener with the Adustable temperature. That way you can find out what temperature straightens your hair the best without damaging it as much. Also may i suggest going to a salon and asking them the minimum temperature it takes to get a good straighten. That way you can buy a straightener without wasting more money than needed and less damage to your hair.





Also answering to your frizziness, again go to a salon or someplace where people cut your hair and ask them what type of straightener is good with frizziness.

Also can you tell me what type of straighteners those are. I need a new one cause mine sucks. It only sucks because even when i get like a little water on my hair or even when i sweat my hair curls up again so i need one that will keep my hair straight after getting a little wet


And just incase you ask Yes im a boy and no im not gay.Which hair straightener to buy?
My straightener was about $20 at Wal Mart (or Rite Aid)


It's Conair. (About an inch wide too)

No comments:

Post a Comment