Thursday, January 26, 2012

Any simple hair styles I can do for school?

I am bored of my hair but want to carry on growing it for my prom


How shall I style it for school?


Something pretty easy, I'm not gonna spend hours on it :P





Oh by the way, my hair is dark brown, with a side fringe, just past my shoulders and has layers.Any simple hair styles I can do for school?
french plait( get someone in school to do it for you as it's impossible to do it alone). do a bun. a ponytail. do a half ponytail and curl the rest.





here's some pics


http://www.gossipygirlz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/miley-cyrus-hairstyles-9.jpg


http://www.hairstyles.info/images/gallery/iStock_000001562023XSmall.jpg


http://hairbrained.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/wavy-hair-with-band-from-more-com.png


http://www.hairstylestalk.com/images/french-braid.jpg


http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1314/1016138716_fb6927f7f8.jpgAny simple hair styles I can do for school?
~plaits


~french plaits


~lots of small plaits on 1 side or all over (1 or 2 would be quick)


~curled ponytail


~straight ponytail


~straight down


~curly down


~pinned up fringe


~twist fringe to the side


~bun with fringe down


~bun with fringe up


~pin up some of hair leaving some of fringe and leave rest down


~bunches


~french plait top of hair to where it doesnt touch head and leave the rest down like a bunch.


~same as above but in a ponytail.


~pull a bit from each side and pin in the middle so all hair is behind ur ears.


~straighten all the layer and kinda pull them out kinda spike with ax and plait the legnth of ur hair.


~leave it all down natural


~all up natural


~ you could plait it the night before and leave it down wavy
i have dark brown, with a side fringe, just past my shoulders and has layers too! this is what i do!





ok get some mousse any brand will do, i prefer leutenant browns mousse de garcon its fabulous. now piss in a bucket mix in that brown mousse and dunk your head in till the ions settle in a di-dretic pattern (sticking up)





then sit by a radiator/oven/open fire and enjoy the musky smell of beautiful hair.








or just put it into a ponytail.. that would be my second answer. bit easier





youre welcome





mayb light the fire before hand if you wanna go that route... just to save time.
you can tie it up in a messy ponytail and let the fringe out. you can also try to let it loose and just pin your fringe a little loose at the side,it looks nice.
omg! you have like the samre hair as me...lol!!! :D





I sometimes do a quiff with my fringe which looks ok. Once I tried plaits but i looked like Anne of Green Gables! lololol..





I don't really know what to do with my hair either, so sorry!





x
Side ponytail, 2 french braids, normal braids, messy bun, normal ponytail.


You could leave it out and straighten or curl it.


Its up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment