Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where on the web can i find lots of pictures of hair styles?

I have been searching for 2 hours and all i get are link to links to links to the first link i was at....HELP!Where on the web can i find lots of pictures of hair styles?
You can go to google...





http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;q=hair+styles%26amp;btnG=Search+Images%26amp;gbv=2





if that dont help, than just go to the website below and type in the hairstle that you are looking for...


lol








www.google.com/imagesWhere on the web can i find lots of pictures of hair styles?
try google you can just type in what sort of hairstyle you want and it should come up thats what i did
photobucket.com


google.com


hairstyles.com
Google images mateeee ;)





I get all my photos from there when I want to get my hair cut :)
photobucket.com


google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment