Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good hair styles I can do with a big fore head?

I have a big fore head, but I hate my bangs. I have nothing to do with my hair except the basic pony tail or down. Any cool hair styles I can do?Good hair styles I can do with a big fore head?
Straight across bangsGood hair styles I can do with a big fore head?
I can relate to you, i have a huge forehead. a nice hairdoo id a simple braid. i taught myself how to braid my own hair over youtube and other websites.



ummm, lemme think, i actually got a fringe awhile ago but thats a bad idea i found,it made me look like i was 3...... ummm. you get those clips you can find and put your hair up simply like that. with te ponytail, try to have it a little loose so the hair drapes over te top of your ears, its a bit more gracefull and it complements your ';big forehead'; . hope it helps



HAVE FUN!
There are so many things that you can do with your hair. This is an awesome yahoo group that has tons of pictures of the latest hairstyles. It might be of help:



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee/a>
try long sweeping bangs. they are long enough to not get in the way, but give the same effect. or part your hair on the side

No comments:

Post a Comment