Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does anyone know any websites where I can put hair styles on my pictures?

I want to see how I would look liek with certain hairstyles, My friend.. had a picture of herself with really nice hair..she said she got the hair style ona site and put it on her picture of herself..


does anyone know any sites..?


and how to do it lol? thanks!Does anyone know any websites where I can put hair styles on my pictures?
go to a hairdresser


: )Does anyone know any websites where I can put hair styles on my pictures?
Well, since the person who made those hairstyles don't know how you look in the picture, it would be almost impossible for you to find one for you. What you would have to do is use an image editing program --like Photoshop, or even Paint!
taaz.com .its amazing..but u need to use ALLL the buttons for it to look real. And u can put in fake info if u register...k.
go to hairstyles.com
seventeen.com has one, and instyle.com has a better one, although you have to register. its worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment