Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have a round shaped face and wavy hair and white..What are good hair styles and make up?

Ok well im skinny but i have a round face and wavey hair i like to straughten it and curl it i never keep it natral cuse it looks dumb lol.. but are some good hairstyles and make up tips to look older and match my round face so i dont look 15? im 17I have a round shaped face and wavy hair and white..What are good hair styles and make up?
The longer your hair, the longer your face looks and makes you look older - so try to grow your hair.


Straight hair can slim down your face, but in my opinion wavey hair is prettier.I have a round shaped face and wavy hair and white..What are good hair styles and make up?
dont ask........we dont actually know wat u look like.......but, from ur description probly barrel curls or stick strait would be good dye ur hair brown and cut it short, cute!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment