Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are curly hair styles for a 13 year old?

Im 13 years oldd and i was wondering if anybody had some cute hairstyles for me. I have curly dark brown hair that is about 3-5 inches longer than my shoulders. I have layers in my hair. I usually have my hair all down, in a bun, or in a ponytail. If u have any suggestions, PLEASE HELP!!! (:What are curly hair styles for a 13 year old?
well, i LOVE curly hair. they look GREAT with highlights. i think, that (if its not too much money) you should get some strawberry blonde/auburn type colored highlights. my hair is dark brown and it looked good in my hair. my skin tone is light i wish you told me your skin tone. idk about your layers though, with curly hair... its hard to pull off. it depends how curly it is.





of course you could straiten it if you wanted to and got bangs and straitened those. strait across bangs are in right now.


there are these big clips that i dont know the name of but they clip all your hair up at once. you could simply put it up in the back or on the side and THAT would be amazing.


and ps i am thirteen too!!What are curly hair styles for a 13 year old?
drop curls, beach waves, side bang in front. curl your hair outwards in the front and under in the back. you can even do loose crimps
Just use some mouse and hairspray and scrunch it. Pull your bangs back in a side poof. Its cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment