Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are cute volleyball hair styles that are easy to do?

I play volleyball and I have games all most every night I need a quick easy hair do that I can do before a game. my hair is a little longer than shoulder lengthWhat are cute volleyball hair styles that are easy to do?
A straight ponytaiil at the high piont of yer head will prally look goodWhat are cute volleyball hair styles that are easy to do?
I play volleyball 2 but my team's season is over.


Here are Some examples ways to do your hair that my friends and I did


a simple ponytail


a messy bun(all you do is put your hair in a normal bun and scrunch your hair and put some short hairs out from the bun for the messy look).


a french braid


a side braid


put a small section of your hair to the side, then braid the little section and gather all the hair in to one pony tail you will have on little braid by your ear going into the ponytail.





There are others options 2 but its volleyball so be creative and have fun and good luck with your season!
i suggest u to visit this site your solution is here


http://healthndbeautytips01.blogspot.com


Keep using answers.yahoo.com
ponytail

No comments:

Post a Comment