Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are some hair styles that I could should the barber?

I want to get my hair cut but I have no idea what to get it cut as.





My hair is currently a little bit past my armpits, frizzy, wavy, greasy, and green-ish blonde.





I've never really done anything with my hair since I was 5 (I used to have bangs).





I was hoping somebody here on YA! would be able to find me a good picture with a good hair style that isn't emo or scene.What are some hair styles that I could should the barber?
Okay, first, your a woman honey. Go to a hair stylist, not a barber. I would recommend asking around and seeing which place/ stylist get the most recommendations. Then I would make an appt and head in. They should have tons of magazines there with great styles and a good stylist can help you choose one based on your face shape and hair style that would suit you perfectly.What are some hair styles that I could should the barber?
http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/layered-medium-hairstyles/


I THINK THA MAIN PIC ON THIS SITE IS SO CUTE AND PIXY LOOKING!!


http://www.thehairstyler.com/members/salon_medium_hairstyles.asp


CONSIDER LOOKING AT PAGE 2 5 6 AND 8. THEY HAVE A RANGE OF ATYLES U MAY LIKE.





HOPE THAT WILL HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment