Thursday, January 26, 2012

What cute hair styles can I do with short straight hair?

I have short layered hair. It is pretty straight but i straighten it when I wear it down, I like that look better. I wear it down and straightened sometimes, it takes a while though. It's faster when it is in either a messy bun or pony tail with my bangs pulled back or in a messy bun or pony tail with my bangs down so that is how I wear it most of the time. I have tryed half up/half down but it looks funny on me. My hair also doesn't scrunch well. What other cute hairstyles can I do? HELP!What cute hair styles can I do with short straight hair?
you could try 2 buns on the side of your head. pull some parts out of the buns and let them stick out. this creates a fun, cute, flirty look!What cute hair styles can I do with short straight hair?
Try to make a ';hedgehog';!
are you a guy or a girl? If you are a girl then I suggest a razor cut bob those are really in right now. Kind of what Victoria Beckham has.
I also agree with a razor cut bob. This style is really pretty for someone with short hair.
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment