Sunday, January 29, 2012

What hair styles do you absolutely hate on the opposite sex?

Just wondering what styles men hate on a women? If any...What hair styles do you absolutely hate on the opposite sex?
bright coloured weaves.





its tacky.What hair styles do you absolutely hate on the opposite sex?
Oh Lord......the mullet has to be the wrost thing ever (check out this website....it is sooo funny!).





My BF, when his hair starts looking like the Mod Squad......I like his hair in a nice fade, with a goatee......LOL!
I just HATE braids..I'm Indian, so I see it all the time on Indian women..it just completely destroys the feminine beauty...


get anything but braids.
Bald





Mohawk (usually)





im not feeling Bangs anymore either, and most girls I know can't pull off dreads.
Guys who are going bald and try to hide it, there is such a thing as aging beautifully. Guys with mohawks and guys with hair that never looks combed.
I hate bald guys.





Ooops, I just broke Character %26gt;:)
I can't stand when I see a boy with super long hair, and braids, or perms and curls.
braids, bald spots, unnatural colors
Dreads and mullets, definitely. I don't like it when girls wear wigs or weaves either.
Mullet.


Mohawk.





That wouldn't look too pretty...
Dreadlocks and long hair.
for a guy and girl, i absolutely hate......................


the MULLET.


its just tacky and wrong.....
the bob cut, some dudes just fail at pulling it off.....


and it looks nerdy!
lol i hate the half bald style
I don't like mohawks.
the mullet, LOL, like who came up with that one?
guys with long hair, for some reason it's gross to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment