Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are some cute hair styles for me?

Well I have my hair to the middle of my back, light brown hair. I have straight hair at the top and curly at the bottom. My mom loves my hair up but I am sick of it! I cant use any iron so get that out of the picture!!!! I need something cute for school that has hair down please give me some good ideas! Pictures would really help and how to-do the hair style! Thanks %26lt;33333333. Oh and bye the way I was going to go get side swept bangs but the hairstylest said it would get all frizzy!What are some cute hair styles for me?
if your hair is thick ask to get it thinned out. get it cut about a good 2 inches and then put some SUNSILK wave cream in your hair to make wavy all over.



then you will get a nice beachy look.



something like this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/beach/a>What are some cute hair styles for me?
I call it um well i dun have a name for it but dis is how u do it.



I take two Little strands of hair at the front sides and plait them/or braid. Den Tie dem up at da back and let all da rest loose or you can tie it in a pony.



U can also part your hair to one side and den take the part dat u parted and make it like da little mermaids hair. Puff it out den Clip it on da side so it partially covers ur eye but doesn't blind ued leave the rest out! It looks cute and when u clip it 2 da side u can use one of dose cute flower clips of glittery bobbies!



Hope dat helped!
OK the first of all you have to do is take gel and spread it all around your hair and scrunch it up with your hand I can't find a link to show you but it turns out cute! Also take BIG hair curlers and roll them up half way not all the way to your scalp!
maybe you can leave your hair out



and put mousse r hairspray and scrunch it..





in the front you can make a hump...

(something like what your yahoo avatar has)



and maybe a side bang..





HOTTT!!!...lol





try it...







%26lt;3333





http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2162/1805/a>
loose side pony

berette

pull back a small portion of your hair halfway framing your face

mouse all scrunchy..

idk it sounds like u could do almost anything
side ponytail

or just leave it the way it is and maybe put a flower on the side of your hair :)



hope that helps :)



%26lt;3
How about shaving your head? That will attract more attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment