Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm curious, what type of hair styles do white women prefer on black men?

I've always wondered what type of hair styles white women prefer on black men. Are braids a turn off? Fros? Thanks peopleI'm curious, what type of hair styles do white women prefer on black men?
I've dated exclusively white women since highschool. I've had the classic afro, I've had twist or light dreads, I've been nearly bald, and have been successful with all styles....





I will say however that when i had the light dread locks (not braids) it seemed like it was simply raining white girls in my life lol... So, get the beeswax and start twistin LoL.....





I actually have an example of how i looked with my twist on my myspace page... www.myspace.com/wendells_space





I'm curious, what type of hair styles do white women prefer on black men?
Out here, most white women seen are with bald black men.
braids are soo sexy.. no afros though :\.. or like 1/2 inch long, nit bald so much..
I heard that they go for the good ole jerry curl
  • nivea cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment