Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you know any websites that have pictures of hair styles for shoulder length hair?

My hair is just so PLAIN, and FLAT. It looks so boring...I need some hair style ideas. I bought some hair dye, and I'm looking to fix it up a bit.



Thanks for the help!Do you know any websites that have pictures of hair styles for shoulder length hair?
http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery/a>



There are a lot of great ideas...the link should open up to the medium length hairstyle gallery.



Hope it helps :)Do you know any websites that have pictures of hair styles for shoulder length hair?
Just type in your browser: pictures of hair styles shoulder

length hair



and you should find plenty there. I just did it and got some

pictures.
theres a website called TAAZ you join for free and you upload a pic of yourslef with you hair of your face and you can try on different hairstyes colors and even makeup
you could try photobucket you do not have to sign in just type hair int the little box and press search

also:

picsearch

my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment