Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What are some good summer hair styles for a black female with long natural wavy hair ?

I am going on vacation soon to a beach and need some ideas on hair that would keep my hair from getting frizzy like braids or another good hairstyle. Problem is that I dont know of any styles , So if you could please give me some suggestions very soon I would greatly appreciate it!What are some good summer hair styles for a black female with long natural wavy hair ?
Braids are good. Cornrows as well. You can get either one and pin it up or in a bun.What are some good summer hair styles for a black female with long natural wavy hair ?
Updated styles are provided in the site below. Refer to the site .
I hope that you are talking about your real hair, and not a weave. If you are speaking of weave synthetic, forget it! Once it hits the water, it's a done deal, unless you have human hair, which still requires work. If you are talking about your natural, God given wavy hair, my recommendations are to condition it daily, depending on what type of water you will be in. Go to a beauty salon and get someone to give you some simple twist, (not braids) going back. Hope that this helps. (11years in practice)
I am like you my hair is naturally curly but i like it straight..i only wear it curly if i am going out or if i am in the mood to..i do not know many hair style..sometimes i wear ponytail..i just got back from vacation and i wore my hair straight..you could try braids all going back
Try Kinky Twists.They dont really friz up,so I think that would be good for a trip to a beach!!Enjoy!
Low pony tails or side swept ponytails are beautiful and trendy. I went to the beach a couple of weeks ago, and I was so jealous of all the low flowing curl ponytails, my hair isn't long enough to pull that style off...yet!!
Get an afro. Afro's are sooo cool.
I've always liked the short-natural style on Black females. It's best for the beach, since you won't be bothered with blowing hair, it won't trap as much sand, and it will dry quick after you get out of the water.
there are alot of hair styles you could do. u no those new headbands (the 1s that hav matteral comin out, u can tie it in a bow) well get a couple that match your bathin suit and a coupl that r ur fav colors and try it. also try starightin ur hair once in a while. or scrunchin it. which is when its wet put gel in it grab the ends and push up so it will b extra curly and beach babish....





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment