Sunday, January 29, 2012

Is there a way I can upload my picture to a site & see what I would look like with different hair styles?

I want to know how I would look with a different style or different colored hair.

But I dont know how to do this.Is there a way I can upload my picture to a site %26amp; see what I would look like with different hair styles?
also www.makeoversolutions.com.

I just tried it out :PIs there a way I can upload my picture to a site %26amp; see what I would look like with different hair styles?
http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu/a>

use this site and just follow the instructions they give you[;
go to gethairapy.com

the nclick on makeover

when u do this u need a pic with your hair pulled back
i am a pic facebook fan and if you have face book upload your pic and then add the application hair mixer lol its fun but you can add any hairstyle or color you want well hope to have helped you

No comments:

Post a Comment