Friday, February 10, 2012

Can anyone recomend a bridal website or a good bridal book that shows hair styles?

I tried Bride.com but did not find what I am looking for.

I have a general idea of what I want, but I think if I had an actual picture to show my beautician, she could do it right.

What I am wanting is to have my hair pulled back into a ponytail, and then have the ';tail'; curled w/ pin curls and then have my veil underneath it, and then my adorned comb, placed on top of the ponytail; and I want my bangs side-swept to my left.Can anyone recomend a bridal website or a good bridal book that shows hair styles?
www.theknot.com That is where I found the pictures for my hairstyle! Best of luck.



http://weddings.theknot.com/ODB/themes/r/a>



http://weddings.theknot.com/ODB/themes/r/a>



http://weddings.theknot.com/ODB/themes/r/a>



http://weddings.theknot.com/ODB/themes/r/a>



(Not really ponytails, hard to find, but an idea?)Can anyone recomend a bridal website or a good bridal book that shows hair styles?
I find the web site 'thehairstyler.com' as a very good web site. On this site, you download a picture of yourself close-up and then you get to try different styles on yourself, so you will know exactly what you will look like on your wedding day. It does cost some, I think about $15, but it is well worth it. Hope this helps.
Do a search in google - and click on images for the search you can type in Bridal hairdo's or hairstyles for brides and yu will get a lot of images. pics, do it in 2, 3 search engines
i think that description is good enough to tell your beautician... you should schedule a practice hair appointment so everything is figured out for your day where nothing goes wrong... hope i helped... i want 2 b a wedding planner so... thats my advice lol
I agree with guyanese_gurrl's.



You have more than enough information to take to your beautician. Do a trial run and don't be scared to speak up if you don't like it.
check out www.brides.com or www.weddingchannel.com
I used www.theknot.com for a lot of things I needed to research...
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment