Sunday, February 12, 2012

How much effort goes into maintaining male ';Scene'; (emo) hair styles?

I have long hair but will probably cut it down much shorter to a medium length. naturally wavy. How much would I have to do to maintain a straight scene hairstyle? The simpler ones; not the ones with wild spikes in the back. How long in the morning on average to get it ready?How much effort goes into maintaining male ';Scene'; (emo) hair styles?
Well the shorter, the less time it will take to iron it straight.


I have short black, pink and blond hair, and it really doesnt take much. I dont try too hard, i like sticking with my own trend.How much effort goes into maintaining male ';Scene'; (emo) hair styles?
The longer the hair the more work.


Plus if you like the shinyness, volume of your hair already then stick to your normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment