Sunday, February 12, 2012

Im trying to figure out some new hair styles for my 1 year old daughter. Can anyone help me?

My daughter is 1 years old and she has a lot of hair. It is very thick and curly. Sometimes I do her hair in 2 ponytails or one because she has so much. Im looking for some very good hair products and some very cute hairstyles for my daughter.Im trying to figure out some new hair styles for my 1 year old daughter. Can anyone help me?
my daughter's hair is also long and curly..she's almost 3. we use suave shampoo, and suave conditioner which really helps with the tangles. most of the time we leave it down because she hates having it up. but sometimes before she goes to we do a braid. and then during the day i use the hair ties with lace on them...not sure how to describe them. then you can do a ponytail and its very cute. or i do a half ponytail it so its a little puff of curls. i don't care what anyone says, you do what you want with your daughters hair.Im trying to figure out some new hair styles for my 1 year old daughter. Can anyone help me?
Give me a break! Is this how Patsy Ramsey started out?
my daughter has lots of hair also i buy just for me products . detangler makes the hair soft .as for styles ponytails, braids, keep it simple its so much easier
Pony tail or pig tails are best. Don't put too much into her physical get up. Do the world a favor and teach your daughter integrity and how to be polite. Let her develop a good self-image by not fussing with the physical and letting her know that she is wonderful, just the way she is.
I believe that the best hair product for a one year old is chocolate, followed by lollipop goo, and then mashed poatoes. She's only a baby, she's probably cute enough without anything being done to her hair.
Just be careful that you don't give her a head ache with the tension on a tight hair style. Her head could get sore from a part being there for too long of a time. I'm sure she is darling no matter what. She'll be busy learing ABC's and manners so the hair may be the last thing that will get her through life.
She's a year old...she doesn't need a hair ';style';.
I read everyone elses answers and think some of them are silly. Its completely fine to want to make your daughters hair cute! I'm a hairstylist who thinks your daughter can be cute and be a regular kid being taught good self esteem. Plus if she has a lot of hair it can be heavy around her face if kept down. You can pull back her bangs into a clip or barrette or put them into a small hair tie on top of her head so it looks like a little fountain of hair, that's always cute. Tiny pigtails are cute too.
you should put her hair in little pigtails....


or...


do the little bump thing in the front of her hair......u ......know....


how people do

No comments:

Post a Comment