Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair styles or dos would look good on me?

I have long brown hair with layers and a side bang.What hair styles or dos would look good on me?
Try black highlights with the brown hair. Or a thin touch of gold lights on the tips and inside so it blends naturally. If you want a wild look, get a razor cut with even more layers and get honey and blonde highlights with black too.


=)





Whatever you want sweetie, I bet it will look good.What hair styles or dos would look good on me?
This really mostly depends on your face shape. First find out your face shape. Then pick a style that you like and would work well with your shape. This is a fool proof way to get a gorgeous style the fits you. The site bellow has step by step instructions for finding your face shape. I had the same style and length as you. (My hair is medium brown, It was almost down to my butt, and layered, I also had the side or ';mod'; bang for a while, and my hair is ultra fine.) for a change I recently lightened it a couple of shades then got a lose spiral perm, and it looks great! My face shape is oval, which means that luckily I can wear my hair just about any way. If you have a round face shape shorter styles will look best on you.
try this site
a high ponytail, with your side bang clipped back on the top of your head.





Curl your hair appart from your bang and spray it with hairspray so it holds.





straighten all your hair and clip back your bang.





A plat on each side of your head with your bang lose.





ermm thats all i can think of at the moment! hope this helped a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment