Friday, February 10, 2012

What prom hair styles will i be able to do with my just above shoulder length hair?

i want something classic, i think, but i don't know what i'll be able to have done with my lenght of hair. i'll be having it done by my hairdresser tooWhat prom hair styles will i be able to do with my just above shoulder length hair?
my hairs just above my shoulders as well and im wearing a tiara and having it put up professionally kind of wedding style with any loose bits curled and curly bits on the sides ! hope that helps ! you could have it straightened and down with a tiara as well that would look classic and chic! (:What prom hair styles will i be able to do with my just above shoulder length hair?
Try a curly bob.


it looks best with shorter hair and is very feminine and in style.
Curls for sure. But thumbs down to the tiara!

No comments:

Post a Comment