Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you do just basic everyday hair styles? (like a quick bun, NOT a ponytail)?

Just like quick everyday hairstyles, like buns without using anything else but an elasticHow do you do just basic everyday hair styles? (like a quick bun, NOT a ponytail)?
if your hair is really long you could twist it up just kind of twist it into a ball and then put the elastic around it.How do you do just basic everyday hair styles? (like a quick bun, NOT a ponytail)?
I gather my hair like I'm going to do a ponytail, but instead of just wrapping it around a bunch of times, I cut each time in half, so you fold your hair and secure it. Usually works for me.
just tie your hair like when youre doing a ponytail but dont pull it out all the way? :)
I think the easiest way to make a bun is to pull it into a low ponytail, twist it around and put a band on it. Voila! A low bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment