Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why do girls and some women copy others? Hair styles,Accents, Clothes, Makeup. Are there no free thinkers?

anymore? The girl who looks different is the girl who stands out. When you see a whole lot of girls trying to be Kylie look.a.likes etc It makes you want to throw up. Give me a girl who looks different from the others every time.Why do girls and some women copy others? Hair styles,Accents, Clothes, Makeup. Are there no free thinkers?
because there is so many options.





and why are u just singling out women.


some guys do it too.Why do girls and some women copy others? Hair styles,Accents, Clothes, Makeup. Are there no free thinkers?
I do wonder sometimes what happened to originality and individuality.I went through a phase during my teenage years when i was obsessed with straightening my hair(because everyone else was doing it)its usually due to a lack of confidence that most youngsters go through,but don't worry,often it doesn't last.I've learnt to appreciate myself-curls and pale skin included-and funnily enough,others have learnt to appreciate me too!
I think everyone is their own person, but COME ON! Admit it. I know that every girl in the world has looked at another girl and gone, ';Ooh i really like their __________';








If i see another girl with really cute shoes I might ask her where she got them. Is that a crime? And i dont know if you know this, but companies usually make thousands of one product. I know you own something that atleast 100 other girls do. So deal with it
its because most girls have low self-esteem and want to look like someone who everyone thinks is attractive... well who most people would find attractive.... but some do it because they might actually liek the style or soemthing... but i think its mostly low self-esteem....
No one is original. Everyone's personality %26amp; style is created by who they hang out with %26amp; admire.





Besides, many times when someone stands out, they are trying too hard.
I LOVE to stand out!!!!!!! I hate following other people!!! I wear my own style of clothes, hairstyles, and everything!! I LOVE looking like me! lol And nobody else! I don't like being a sheep!=] I wanna be the leader;]
Girls are not original. Done
there is no such thing as an original idea
men do this too, not only woman.
I'm a free bird. Free thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment