Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does anyone know of a free online program that I can put my picture into then experiment with hair styles?

I would like to use a web program that I can upload a picture of me into, then it lets me change my hair color and styles. I have heard of such a program, but I am unsure of where to find one. Please send me the link to one if you can. :) Thanks.Does anyone know of a free online program that I can put my picture into then experiment with hair styles?
There called virtual makeovers and there's alot of sites, here's a site:



http://www.dailymakeover.com/makeover/vi/a>



its very simple Good Luck :)Does anyone know of a free online program that I can put my picture into then experiment with hair styles?
thedailymakeover.com its free if you sign up for the free account, which lets you upload one picture and you can experiment with different hairstyles, hair colors, make-up, and accessories! Its tons of fun, and you can make as many makeovers as you want, and save them to your computar or e-mail them to your e-mail account!
http://www.thehairstyler.com/

I JUST saw this in a magazine today, haha. I've never actually tried it though.

Well, hope that helps! :)
http://www.mylifetime.com/lifestyle/beauty-style/total-beauty-makeover

Yeah i use this website alot not only can you upload your own photo and chance your apperance you can redesing other peoples
hairstylesdesign.com you can use your picture and see different hairstyles and color
yes i do

but i forget the name.

sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment