Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is there a website where you can take your picture put it with different hair styles?

I want something new with my hair without leaving home. You know, like differnt up-do's, down-do's, and changing my color. But I want a site(if there is one) where I can upload a picture and test out what I would look like, so when or if i get it, it won't look bad...


Please :)Is there a website where you can take your picture put it with different hair styles?
www.clairol.com





You can try different hairstyles AND colors on a pic of yourself that you upload to the site. In fact, I was just on there playing around. It's a lot of fun!Is there a website where you can take your picture put it with different hair styles?
I'm pretty sure it's loreal.com...but I'm not completely sure.
conair


iVillage
yes there is a website,its called......makeoversolutions.com.








Hope you like it,its cool cuz people can rate you also on your makeovers.
ivillage %26amp; beauty riot do it but i think they charge a fee.
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment