Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can someone link pictures to short lolita hair styles?

I used to have really long hair and it was a lot easier for me to be lolita, recently I cut my hair shoulder length and am having trouble being lolita because of it.





Could anyone link photos or give me descriptive examples as to some styles I can do with my length of hair with it still being lolita?





(Talking about sweet lolita)Can someone link pictures to short lolita hair styles?
lol. why dont u just type watever u after into google and then search images. god knows what sweet lolita is!!?Can someone link pictures to short lolita hair styles?
Wear your hair in curly pigtails on either side of your head. You can even wear them straight with straggly bangs for a cute lolita look. Be sure you wear them kinda high and not down near your neck!! : P
what the hell is lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment