Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are some good hair styles for curls?

I have naturally curly hair. I am fine with a daily wash-brush-mousse style, it looks pretty nice. But I have no idea what to do with my hair for formal/very nice occasions. I have a round face, so I'd like something slimming-ish. I just don't know what to do. Straightening it doesn't work, my hairdresser says that mine is the only hair she's seen that poofs instead of straightens, and I don't like it straight, anyway. thanksWhat are some good hair styles for curls?
try like a side pony tail. ive seen a lot of people do that for senior ball and stuffWhat are some good hair styles for curls?
You may want to tryputting it in thick braids around your head when it is wet and letting them dry overnight so when you wake up in the morning to take them out you have smooth thick curls. Also i like to take mine in sections with bobby pins and twist it then pin it up. Goodluck.
try a faux hawk add sum braids on the sides and mousse your curly hair it'll be cute

No comments:

Post a Comment