Sunday, February 12, 2012

For the girls, what are the best hair styles for males?

I have had diffrent hair styles. as a teen, i had it spike and a long mohawk. eventually as i got older i put it to the side, and then shaved my head. my wife enjoyed touching my smooth head. i let it grow medium because it looks cool. i take care of it and make it look sexy. i also pierced my ears and got big huge diamond earrings. the point is, what hairstyles do you girls find more attractive on men?currently i have it slightly under my shoulders. i always keep it wet and wavy. My hairstyle is messy. its similiar to ashton kutchers hair style.For the girls, what are the best hair styles for males?
I love long wavy hair on a guy. That's sexy!For the girls, what are the best hair styles for males?
medium spiked. thats what my man has
i love guys with spike :)!!!!!!!!!!!Or medium length hair!!!!!
Ashton Kutcher style is awesome. Keep it up.
i love guys with chin length blond hair
not like bo bice's or a mullet!!!
I love long hair on men as long as it looks good,some men it simply doesn't right on.I have never been able to stand short hair on guys,it just doesn't do anything for me.I've been attracted to men who didn't have long hair,but my strongest pull for whatever reason has been with men who did.Personally I find it sexy,especially dark hair.
hmm, my husband has long, curly hairs...and i just love it...


it makes him look good.. whatever he does or wears...
ohh well i like guys with longer hair, not too long but like long enough for the hair to go below the ears. ;)
BALD HEAD!!! I just love either a bald head (my favorite) or long, wavy locks. But you need to wear your hair the way it's comfortable for you. It's your hair on your head so just be happy with your own style.
I like long shaggy hair on a man.
  • korres
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment